As everyone in business knows, sometimes you need your lawyer. In fact, it is increasingly difficult to navigate ever-changing legal requirements without legal help. But often even sophisticated business executives hesitate over the kind of lawyer they should seek. A contracts attorney? A corporate attorney? An employment attorney?
There are hundreds of legal specialties, but only one right answer to these questions. A business needs a business attorney, meaning an attorney who is familiar with the range of legal issues, problems and even opportunities that face any business. Most of the time, the business attorney understands the issue and can offer constructive solutions. In some cases, the attorney will offer to bring in a specialist – with the name and other information about that specialist at the attorney’s fingertips.
We call that “one-stop shopping,” and that’s what the Business Law and Litigation group at Bewley, Lassleben & Miller, LLP offers.
Over 130 years of experience serving businesses
With more than 130 years of experience working with companies in California and throughout the country, Bewley, Lassleben & Miller LLP provides a full range of transactional business legal services, including:
- Creating corporations, LLCs, partnerships and non-profits.
- Structuring by-laws and other agreements between owners.
- Representing buyers and sellers in sale-of-business transactions.
- Annual and other regulatory filings for the business.
- Preparing and negotiating employment contracts, non-disclosure agreements, trade-secret agreements and covenants not to compete.
- Protecting intellectual property.
- Preparing and negotiating contracts and other agreements with customers and suppliers.
- Buying, selling and transferring interests in real estate.
- Representing parties in secured transactions, including UCC-1 and other security agreements.
Contact our skilled business law attorneys in Whittier, CA
Careful planning at all stages of the business lifecycle, combined with knowledgeable advice and competent representation along the way, are vital to the smooth operation of your business. Contact Bewley, Lassleben & Miller LLP with your business advice and litigation needs to keep you running your business capably and confidently.